How much is shipping?
- Because we offer a wide variety of products, shipping rates vary depending on the type and quantity of items purchased. Shipping rates specific to your order can be viewed at the checkout page.
Can I cancel or change my order?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to request an order change. Changes can not be made to orders that have been processed.
Can I change my address after placing an order?
- Yes, as long as the order has not been finalized and shipped. Orders that have shipped can not be changed. Please check your order carefully before checkout.
How can I track my order?
- Once your order ships you will be sent tracking information via email.
Will my order arrive in one shipment?
- There are some products that may ship separately due to packaging differences and production time.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. Shipping rates are calculated at checkout. However, shipping isn’t available in some countries. Due to unsatisfactory delays, shipping to Mexico is not available at this time.
- All orders for the STEM Epic Heroes card game are shipped via the United States Postal Service. While USPS lists 7-21 business days as their projected shipping window for international packages, we have found that some locations can take up to 30 business days or more.
- International customers are responsible for any additional import or customs fees that may be imposed. Shipping fees charged on behalf of Mythic Lab do not cover any possible import or customs fees.
How long will it take for my order to be processed?
- Orders for the STEM Epic Heroes card game, puzzles, and stickers are processed within 1-3 business days.
- Standard fulfillment time for all other products is 2-7 business days. Once your order has been fulfilled and left our print provider you will receive a notification with shipping information if applicable. Depending on the circumstances and inventory levels, it may take longer than usual.
I would like to return my order.
- Please see our refund policy page for instructions on returning your order.
My t-shirt has a slight odor, will it go away?
- Yes, the odor is a completely normal byproduct of the printing process and it will go away once the shirt is washed.
Printed apparel (direct-to-garment)
- Printed apparel can be machine washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
- DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle but hang dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Do not iron the print.
- Our mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- To ensure that your posters last for a long time, don’t keep them in direct sunlight or outdoors. They can be gently dusted with a soft, dry cloth or a feather duster.
STEM Epic Heroes Card Game
How many players does the game support?
What is the age range?
- The box says 14+ (for legal reasons), but an experienced player could teach it to someone as young as eight or nine.
How long does it take to learn how to play?
- Two to three games will have you up and running.
Does MythicLab accept character idea submissions?
- Yes, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to submit your idea to email@example.com.